BajaGirl

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Gum Grafting

A couple of weeks ago I got my gum grafting done. I got out of school early and we went to my doctor's office. She told us what she was going to do, then gave me a lot of shots and then she began to do everything. A while later we were done. My mouth was feeling very sore. We went to Jamba Juice and then we went home. I rested for a while. Then, accidentally I sucked to hard on my water bottle and my mouth started to bleed so we had to go back. When we got there she put me in the chair and instead of numbing me first she gave me a shot. She fixed me up and we went home and I slept for the rest of the night.

I got to stay home from school for two days. The doctor said I should stay home and rest. A week ago I went back to the doctor's office and got my stitches out. I still have to wear my mouth guard, but only at night.

I am still having to eat soft foods. In one more week we go back so the doctor can check me out and take pictures. I'm having this done for braces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home