BajaGirl

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Two Fridays ago Mateo and I made a jack o lantern out of one of our pumpkins. He was bummed cause he wanted to use it for a football, but instead we agreed to use it for a jack o lantern cause that would make less of a mess. We did it all by ourselves without any help.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was lots of fun and we roasted the seeds. I hope everyone had fun carving their own pumpkin!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger La Loca said...

As always, it looks as though you're having tons of fun! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date so we can follow your progress. That Mateo sure looks like a fun little buddy - what an impish grin he's got!!! Hugs from WB & me

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger nana said...

It sure looks like you had a great halloween. When I first looked at the picture, I thought it was your mom then I realized NO that's Cody. You look so grown up. Mateo looks like Mateo....just waiting for something to ooopps happen. I'm glad you didn't use the pumpkin for a football. You can make pumpkin cookies from the left over pumpkin before it starts to spoil. Mom did this when she was in pre-shcool, so did Nini. When it was time to put the "Ginger" into the mix, Nini stood back & put her hands on her hips & said. "I don't think so, my mom wouldn't like that. She thought the teacher was going to put her into the mix & she didn't know it was the spice. Love you lot's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home