BajaGirl

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Playing with Gracie

Tonight I was having fun with Gracie. She has an empty half of a soda box in her cage. She likes to chew on the cardboard. I was coming down from my playroom and heading to the office when I passed by she started to growl at me and throw her box around.
I started to play with her by touching her soda box when she moved to the other side of her cage. She didn't like that so she went back to her box and started to throw it around, acting all tough.
Then I started touching her blanket while she was on the other side, and she would rush over and bite her blanket and rough it up.
Mom and I were worried that she would fall off of the blanket and hurt herself, so we pulled back the blanket to where it should be and got a paper towel.
I wadded the paper towel up in a ball and put it on the top of her cage. She ran up to the top and threw it off on to the ground. Then I let her grab it and play tug of war. She did a quiet growl that is more like a grunt.
I put a chair up next to her cage and sat in it to watch her. She is not leaving the part of her cage that is close to me. She sits on the edge of her open door and looks at me.
I'm not fast enough to touch her tail or she would bite me. She makes farting noises when my mom or dern touch her tail.
We were having a funny night playing with Gracie.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger nana said...

Maybe someday Gracie will get to like if you sit next to her often enough. But then again, knowing Gracie, maybe not. She thinks she is really smart but look at all the loving she is missing out on by not being loving to you. Keep trying, but watch the fingers & toes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home