BajaGirl

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Last Monday I wore my 4H uniform to school because I helped present four baskets to our principal. The baskets were filled with food and Thanksgiving supplies for four needy families that go to our school so that they could have a nice Thanksgiving dinner. One of my friends didn't have her uniform because she was out of town and didn't get the message, so I let her wear my hat and scarf. That is why I'm only in my 4H sweatshirt. I didn't forget my uniform, I was just being nice and let Erin borrow my stuff.



We had a really good Thanksgiving dinner at our house. It was the three of us this year and we had a lot of nice food and two pies. I called my family and wished them all happy Thanksgiving. I played with Mateo and then called my friends to wish them a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for a loving family and a nice house and a nice safe neighborhood that we live in and all of my nice friends. I'm thankful for my school. I'm thankful for my horse and my dog. I'm thankful for Baja and all my friends and family that live down there.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Just a girl/mom/wife/human said...

HI All,

Just wanted to say Happy New Year! Hope all is going well for you guys! Mike said he hadnt seen you in a while so we taught we would check your blog. Life has been busy Bryan hasnt walked yet but he is so close!!! And finally got some teeth! Take care.
The Mungers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home